We conduct ‘Research-into-Action’ for High Touch High Tech education to spread globally starting from Korea and Asia to provide better educational opportunities for all.
The University Consortium aims to support and collaborate with higher education institutions that wish to implement the High Touch High Tech (HTHT) educational approach on site. Education Commission Asia develops manuals and provides training and consultancy on the application of ITS(Intelligent Tutoring System) for various subjects and overall restructuring of the curriculum for professors of member institutions.
- Proposal of higher education innovation through pilot realization of the AI-assisted adaptive learning
- Early expansion of the adaptive learning model that accommodates the rapid change in the educational environment
What We Do
- Development and distribution of materials for utilization of the AI-assisted adaptive learning program
- Research on harnessing AI for improvement in basic knowledge skills
- Publicizing consortium member institutions
- Negotiation on the price and service conditions with supplying companies of AI-assisted learning programs
- Provision of training and seminar for faculty of institutions
- Provision of consultancy for an effective realization of HTHT education
- Arrangement and provision of recommendations for motivating the faculty
The University Consortium has been expanded to 9 universities, 14 university/colleges, and 2 graduate schools after launching on 3 August, 2020.
University Consortium News컨소시엄 활동과 행사 등의 소식을 확인해보세요.
[HTHT 대학 컨소시엄] - 2020.08.03. HTHT 컨소시엄 세미나: 특강 및 발표자료
2020.08.03.(월) HTHT 컨소시엄 세미나가 개최되었습니다.
세미나 특강 및 발표자료를 올려드립니다.
1. 특강 : Dale P. Johnson, ASU 디지털 이노베이션 이사
"AI-powered Adaptive Learning Education Success Story"
2. 발표 : 신종호 아주대 다산학부대학 교수
"인공지능 활용 교육(HTHT) 자료개발 연구"